Our miraculous B-litter is born on 2020 10 05 (5+2).
These puppies are the first and the last litter of our famous Yochke Shores in Flames at Stabmeldys
ALL PUPPIES HAVE FOUND THEIR HOMES.Sire: *Pilkis* VALYRIAN STEEL AT STABMELDYS Heart clear, HD A, ED 0
Dam: *Yochke* SHORES IN FLAMES AT STABMELDYS Heart clear
II:II to CH Atomic Love at Stabmeldys
Male Nr. 1 – BLUES SARACENO AT STABMELDYS
Male Nr. 2 – BARBARIAN WRATH AT STABMELDYS
Male Nr. 3 – BLIZZARD BEAST AT STABMELDYS
Male Nr. 4 – BITTERSTEEL AT STABMELDYS
Male Nr. 5 – BEYOND THE WALL AT STABMELDYS
Bitch Nr. 1 – BESKAR STEEL AT STABMELDYS
Bitch Nr. 2 – BATTLES IN THE NORTH AT STABMELDYS
This is an accidental breeding which is miraculous given our history of trying to get puppies out of Yochke. Yochke had been breed in Sweden at “Jelistaz” kennel 3 times, in 2018, 2019 and 2020, with 2 different males. All 3 matings were empty, with the very first 2018 mating resulting not in puppies but in closed pyometra which was extremely severe. We’ve barely managed to save Yochke herself and her uterus thanks to dedicated veterinarians at our vet clinic. Since then Yochke had received all kinds of treatment, she had bacteriological samples and progesterone levels tested every season, but still failed to conceive. In Spring 2020, right before covid19 pandemics, I was allowed to bring a wonderful Swedish male CH Jelistaz Prince Starlight for her all the way from Stockholm to Vilnius, thanks to Star’s wonderful breeder-owner Sanna Soderberg and her family. Unfortunately, even bringing a male for Yochke to spare her the stress of travel was not enough, and Yochke still failed to conceive. Therefore we decided that obviously she is infertile after her terrible pyometra, and I just buried my hopes of continuing my breeding line, as Yochke is basically my last remaining bitch who at least theoretically could produce a litter. It was devastating, as I’ve been working with my breeding for 10 years, planning every combination for years, raising every litter like they were my own babies (and perhaps better!) Therefore this accidental litter is truly a gift of gods for us, and I can’t even get angry at my spouse for those unlocked dog gates…
These puppies are the first and last ones born to Yochke – she was neutered during the C-section surgery due to multiple uterus ruptures, so she’ll never have another litter. The puppies were ranging from 330 to 400 g at birth.
These puppies will have standard Lithuanian Kennel club (LKD) / FCI pedigrees.
Sire’s official profile in Lithuanian Kennel Club database: https://e.kinologija.lt/?id=af8946b92c3499356418b23528c9cabc
Dam’s official profile in Lithuanian Kennel Club database: https://e.kinologija.lt/?id=82ec7ee6795510cebe872e159ba3e660
Our puppy policy:
- Our litters are carefully planned, each one is a long-awaited project and we put our heart and souls into our puppies!
- Puppies are raised as a family members from the very start – once they are old enough, they are fully introduced to our living quarters, they sleep and play in our bed and everywhere else and fully participates in our daily routine.
- All our puppies are FCI/LKD registered, have FCI pedigrees with export certificates and EU pet passports.
- All puppies are microchipped, dewormed several times, vaccinated according to their age.
- Our puppies are house-raised, leash-trained, raised on a high quality RAW/BARF food.
- Our puppies live in Germany, Czech Republic, Italy, Finland, Sweden, Latvia, and Belarus, so we have extensive experience with relevant paperwork and export/import procedures. We do not ship puppies as a cargo, but we can always discuss personal pick-up/delivery options – so feel free to contact us if you are interested in a puppy;
- Our puppies are available only to loving forever homes where they will live their lives first and foremost as beloved family members with lots of fun and daily activity!
Serious inquiries are welcome via e-mail email@example.com, our FB page or by phone +370 616 54649 (RU-EN-LT)
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania (European Union, North-East Europe)